By Hass :: December 22, 2004 @ 11:20 AM
I finally got around to validating my XHTML. Found a couple bugs, especially on the front page. In fixing those bugs I'm pretty sure the Windows IE link bug will be straightened out.
The recipes were also moved out of the front page stream of posts. I've gotta find them a new home on the front page though. there doesn't seem to be enough room for another box though.
Now that I'm looking at the site more, I'm thinking the front page could use a new arrangement too. it feels disorganized and my goals of a single dominant starting image on the front page are not working out well.