By Hass :: February 24, 2005 @ 07:38 AM
• 1 Cup rolled oats
• 1 Cup water
• 2/3 Cup skim milk
• 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
• 2 sprinkes of salt
• 118 raisins (about a box and a half, or two good sized man-hand pinches)
• 2 Tablespoons Brown sugar
• 2 Pats of butter
• splash of milk
• sprinkle of cinnamon
1) Combine water, milk and oats in a pot. Bring to a boil over medium to high heat.
2) When the oats near the desired consistency add Cinnamon, Salt and Raisins.
3) Once you reach your desired oat consistency, remove from heat and serve into two bowls. Add a tablespoon of Brown Sugar to the top of the oat spires. Garnish with cinnamon and just enough milk to make the brown sugar start its glorious melting process.
4) serve to pregnant spouse in bed.
5) eat butter seprately