By Hass :: April 14, 2005 @ 05:52 AM
Looks like somebody just slept through the night, just goes to show that every hour with a baby is a completely different one.
Now if only we could say the same for the parents who were awakened at the following times
• 1:34 a.m. :: Is that your hand? incdient
• 2 a.m. :: hmm, Josie you still asleep? everything okay?
• 4:11 a.m. :: Josie fusses, hass stands by ready to change a diaper, but the fussing never escalates.
• 4:16 a.m. :: Cole advises, she's just fussing not crying and still asleep, leave her
• 4:28, 4:41, 5:02, 5:17 :: watchful ears listen to the loud sleeper.
• 5:36 a.m. :: yep, that's crying, get her!